Sunday, February 20, 2011

Honeymooning!!!

Matthew and I went to Palm Springs, California for our honeymoon. We took advantage of Matthew's Marriott discounts and my parent's time share. We made several stops in St George, Chandler, Vegas, and at the end of the week had our second reception in Snowflake, AZ.

The best part of our honeymoon I would have to say was that I had my 29th birthday during it. I can't think of a better birthday gift than a husband. And my husband was the best to pamper and spoil me for the occasion including shopping, dinner, and presents.















Our awesome findings.

A massage gift card and GPS, what more does a girl need??

In Palm Springs, we spent our days seeing the sights, hot tubing, floating in the lazy river, and watching movies. The stress of the wedding finally came down on both of us hard and we both caught colds, but what better time than a honeymoon to just relax and get feeling better.




















Palm Springs Aerial Tramway














The highlight of the honeymoon was the night in Vegas that we got to go to Blue Man Group, Matthew's pick. He had always wanted to see their performance. It was amazing.

2 comments:

  1. Looks fun! Sure enjoying all these posts! And way to get it all down so quickly! I am sure I have forgotten lots of details about our wedding/honeymoon cause blogging wasn't popular then like it is now- dang it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun! i loved looking through pictures of your wedding day. i'm so glad you are in the ward! we'll have to get together soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete